POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding : Re: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding
From: Disnel
Date: 13 Jun 2000 14:06:20
Message: <39467819.51D92021@itam.cas.cz>
> Liked the Magic Room.  Your Guard Tower web page says: "Tower >guadring cost<
> and shining with magic fire." so you need a typo fix there to say "guarding
> coast" instead.

Thanks, I could use spell checker in the future ;-)

> The building pictures are neat, however they have one of my pet peeves, low
> contrast.  I know, I don't manage to use high contrast always either, but I
> try to  :-)  Just seems to me that any outdoor scene like that would have
> nearly black shadow areas in at least some places along with near white
> highlights, unless there is heavy haze/fog present.  Otherwise the sense is an
> overcast sky.

Maybe, the aim was to create soft images. But high contrast can increase
3D effect of images, I can try it.

> Great web site there too btw.  Oh! except for another thing.  IE complains to
> me about the web page file extensions having those ?1e, ?1a, etc., there after
> shtml.

I tried it in IE and it had no problems, what exactly write your IE?
And URL?something is normally used in CGI scripts, I tried to use it
with Apache's mod_include and it works too.